Dancing With the Stars ... by Cindy Lynn

Does the Show Need New Professional Dancers?

In:
Lifestyle, TV
Tags: Dancing with the Stars, DWTS, dancing, dancers



Dancing with the Stars is in its 12th season. Have you picked a winning favorite? I stopped picking long ago because it seemed like my favorites usually made it to the last round or two and then always lost. It's the fan factor that can't ever be counted on in Dancing With the Stars!

All right ... I take it back. I really have picked a favorite; I'm just not counting on them winning. My choice of dancers is Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin.

But, I digress. This year I've noticed that some of the professional dancers who've been with the show for 8-11 years (that's close to a decade!) are looking a little peaked. Maybe a little bored, too. Who wouldn't after a decade of dancing with amateurs?

At any rate, I published an article out at the Yahoo! Contributor Network about which professional dancers should be replaced. I'll give you a clue about three of them, though, because I had a brilliant idea for new positions on the show for Cheryl Burke, Tony Dovolani, and Louis van Amstel. Well, okay, maybe not brilliant ... but close!

So, I'll pose the question to you ... on Dancing with the Stars ... does the show need new professional dancers?


Until next time ...

~ Cindy Lynn
Author, Poet, and Occasional Philosopher at Associated Content


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to read and comment! I love hearing what you think!