Follow by Google or by Email

Interesting Articles by Cindy Lynn ... and published at Associated Content
Tags: friends, Associated Content



Photo © sxc.hu/lusi

I just put on the "Google Friend Connect" button here at the site, so now you have two cool ways to follow ... by Google or by email. Which is your favorite?

Even though you didn't ask, I'll tell you mine. (That's one of the perks of being the blog owner, right?) I prefer to follow by email, because I find that it catches my attention when an email comes in. I bat my eyes and say, "Ooo, so-and-so must love me. They sent me an email telling me they have a new blog post up!"

Well, okay, maybe I don't really bat my eyes. But, I do prefer email notification.

So, there you have it ... all the thoughts from my brain for the moment.

Oh! If you're looking for a fun, tongue-in-cheek article to read, try, "5 Reasons to Arrive Late for Your Own Funeral: Elizabeth Taylor Did It, so Why Can't You?"

Until next time ...

~ Cindy Lynn
Author, Poet, and Philosopher at Associated Content


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to read and comment! I love hearing what you think!